Many things have transpired since the last blog entry. Guess I must bring you all up to speed, not that I must, but I will, because I choose to. It has been quite a while since I have posted anything here and my goal is to write here once a week. So, if you haven't heard from me in a week and would like to know what's going on....just let me know.
My journey for daily joy is a continuing walk I choose to tread. Most people in my life haven't seen me in quite a while. I've been told that I need to stop doing many things, which I've taken to mean that they don't want to hear about my problems or help me sort them out. I've also been told that I need to let go of some things in my life.
I think that's my problem....letting go.
How can I let go of what I wanted my life to look like? How can I forget what has transpired in my life and what makes me who I am? Why should I let go of hopes and dreams when some days they have been the only thing giving me hope to live?
I want to share my life, my heart, my affections, my joys, my sorrows, and the everyday mundane things with someone. Well, I don't know who to share anything with anymore because who will be next to tell me to....LET IT GO? "Let it go, you're being selfish in what you want!" "Let it go, you're wanting the wrong things." "Let it go, your problems would go away if you'd focus on others." "Let it go!" I'm about ready to scream some days.
I can understand some of letting go of wanting material things. But some days my heart yearns for something....something more than what I have, more than what I am, more than what this earthly life can give to me. But I guess that I've developed a horizon syndrome.....meaning that I'm looking at the horizon and not what's in front of me right now.
Who knows....
No comments:
Post a Comment